ED(Current Affairs) Classes
It is current-affairs’ based programme which is popularly known as ED CLASSES. It includes all the current developments based on news papers, magazines, and popular websites, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha Channels, etc. This course provides a complete package for current-based questions at all the stages of CSE such as prelims, mains and interview.
ED Class is a unique offer from us and addresses all the needs of the aspirant for news and views on various social, national, international, economic and other issues relevant for the current affairs in the entire examination. It builds views and perspective on relevant topics.
ABOUT ED CLASSES
- EVERY WEEK’S NEWS DEVELOPMENT IS COVERED
- CLASS IS HELD ON EVERY SUNDAY AT 10:30 A.M
- 12-14 TOPICS ARE DEALT IN ONE CLASS
- IT CONTRIBUTES TO ALL THE FOUR PAPERS OF GS
- DISCUSSIONS ARE QUESTION BASED
- IN ONE YEAR A CANDIDATE GETS OVER 400 RELEVANT TOPICS
- A LIST OF OVER 400 MAINS’ BASED QUESTIONS
- ALSO FOCUSED ON WRITING SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- THERE ARE 03 PRELIMS BASED TESTS & 04 MAINS BASED TEST
- A THOROUGH ANALYSIS OF ALL RELEVANT EDITORIAL AND OP-ED
- ARTICLES FROM VARIOUS NEWSPAPERS.
- IN ADDITION TO ABOVE, EACH AND EVERY IMPORTANT CURRENT DEVELOPMENT IS THOROUGHLY DISCUSSED.
- LUCID AND COMPREHENSIVE PRINTED NOTES.
- LIMITED CLASS STRENGTH FOR INDIVIDUALIZED ATTENTION.
- ANSWER WRITING PRACTICE IN EVERY SESSION.
- PRE ORIENTED LIKELY QUESTIONS ALSO DISCUSSED.
- INDICATIVE QUESTIONS ARE PROVIDED IN THE MATERIAL.
- ED (EDITORIALS’ DISCUSSION) CLASSES HAVE BEEN DESIGNED ON THE BASIS OF THE ANALYSIS OF 2013 & 14 GS MAINS’ CURRENT BASED QUESTIONS.
NOW CURRENT AFFAIRS REQUIRES A NEW APPROACH. IT SHOULD GO BEYOND NEWS AND EVENTS BASED PREPARATION TO VIEW BASED PREPARATION
ED CLASSES ARE RELEVANT FOR THE ENTIRE THREE STAGES PRELIM, MAIN & INTERVIEW OF CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION.
- The Hindu, The Times of India, The Indian Express and the Economic Times.
- Yojana, Kurukshetra, Frontline, Economic Survey and India 2017.
- Union Budget Document.
- Relevant Govt. Websites.
Editorial’s study material (Soft Copy) can be subscribed for 6 months (Rs. 3000/-), and for one year (Rs. 6000/-)
- ED Class is held on Every Sunday at Rajinder Nagar Center.
- Batches starting from every Sunday.