Prelims special batch is held in Jan and Feb of every year. Its duration is three months. All sections of prelims are taught which are based on present UPSC pattern. The programme includes sectional tests as well as mock tests. For details, contact in our office.
GS FOUNDATION BATCH
It is a programme for the beginners. In this programme, first basics are taught and then advance level. It consists of GS prelims and mains, that is,
- Prelims Paper-I and Paper-II
- GS PAPER-I,II,III & IV
- Interview preparation
The course duration will be 8-9 months. Classes will be held 6 days a week. Class duration is 2-3 hours.
This batch is cyclic due to which one can join every month when a new section of GS begins. For details, contact in our office.
Benefits of joining this Batch:
- You will get thorough preparation of GS. A proper understanding of the all sections of GS is very essential for cracking this examination.
- You will get free guidance uptill you qualify this exam
- Free test series for prelims and mains
- Free current affairs classes
- Free G.S.Content Enrichment Batch(Starts after prelims Exam)
- It consists of all GS Papers I, II, III & IV for mains. It is also cyclic and one can join when a new section begins.
- Modules also available, that is, one can join any one paper.
|GS PAPER-I ( History)||Prof. Mujtaba Hussain|
|GS PAPER-I ( society and art & culture)||Prof. Mujtaba Hussain|
|GS PAPER-I ( Geography)||T Roy Chaudhary|
|GS PAPER-II Complete||S. Ansari|
|GS PAPER-III( Economic Development)||T Roy Chaudhary|
|GS PAPER-III( Ecology & environment)||T Roy Chaudhary|
|GS PAPER-III( Science and Technology)||Visiting faculty|
|GS PAPER-III( Security)||S. Ansari|
|GS PAPER-IV( Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)||S. Ansari|
100 CASE STUDY BATCH
It is the shortest duration programme in GS. It consists of 100 case studies and duration is 15 days/8 classes. It is class-cum-practi
In optional we offer guidance in public administration, sociology, Anthropology, geography and history. Such optional are taught by experts in respective fields.
|Public Administration||S. Ansari|
|Sociology||Prof. Mujtaba Hussain|
|Geography||T Roy Chaudhary|
*Batches for optional will commence in the third week of November 2016. For details, contact in our office.