CRACK PRELIMS BATCH
- 90+ Days Programe.
- Course designed for those who want to begin their preparation & also for those who want improvement.
- Cover each and every portion like Current Affairs,India Year Book,Budget etc.
- Included G.S & CSAT test (sectional & full mock tests) with their model answers & discussions.
- Exam oriented material for focused study.
- Result oriented programe.(Proved by last year reults)
NOTE:- Batch commences from every fresh topics of schedule.
RAJINDER NAGAR SCHEDULE
G S (PRELIM) SYLLABUS
The Preliminary Examination consists of two papers of objective type (multiple-choice questions) carrying a maximum of 400 marks. From Civil Service Examination 2011, Preliminary Examination would consist of two papers- Paper I and Paper II. The syllabus and pattern of the Preliminary Examination would be as under:
Paper 1 (200 marks) – Duration: Two hrs
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography- physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policy, Rights issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate change-that do not require subject specialization.
- General science.
Civil Services Aptitude Test: The new Recruitment Process of Civil Services Exam is called the CSAT or the Civil Services Aptitude Test. The CSAT has come into effect from the Civil Services Examination, 2011. CSAT does not only enable us to choose civil servants with right aptitudes but also end the use of scaling system for varying subjects that has been a matter of concern for many.
Paper II (200 marks) – Duration : Two hrs
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. –Class X level)
- English language comprehension skills (Class X level)
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level (last item in the Syllabus of Paper-II) will be tested through passages from English language only without providing Hindi translation thereof in the question paper.
- The questions will be of multiple choices, objective type.
To Download Crack Prelims Batch Rajinder Nagar Schedule click here.
To Download Crack Prelims Batch Mukherjee Nagar Schedule click here.